If you have been following along with me on the 3rd letter of the Hebraic Alphabet, you may remember that the pictograph for this letter Gimel is a Camel. As a reminder, a few of the meanings of Gimel is that he brings balance, full supply, abundance, and that he can go the distance in the journey.
Today, I want to look at a very important thing that we need to seriously look at and bring back into balance, it's called stress. Some areas that we need to stay in balance are, emotional issues that cause stress - anger, fear, anxiety, feeling unloved, and unforgiveness. All these issues are negative emotional frequencies that will trigger a stress response in our body. Too much stress for too long of a time will manifest symptoms and disease.
John 10:10 says, "The thief only comes to kill, steal and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it abundantly." Yes, this is where those negative emotional frequencies come from, the thief but, Yeshua has come that we may have an abundant life."
Research, according to Stanford University released in 1998 by Dr. B. Lipton, who is a Cell Biologist, says stress is the cause of 95% of illness and disease. The other 5% is genetic but still caused by stress somewhere in the ancestry line.
Harvard Medical School says on their website:
"Too much stress for too long creates what is known as 'chronic stress' which is linked to heart disease, stroke, and may influence cancer and chronic respiratory diseases."
And illness is just the tip of the iceberg. Stress affects you emotionally, as well, tainting the joy you gain from your life and the life of your loved ones.
A Harvard Medical School report said, "illness is just one manifestation of stress." If we want to deal with other issues as well - relationship issues, performance issues that affect success - we need to deal with the source.
Nehemiah 8:10 says "... the joy of the Lord is your strength." Joy is a frequency that keeps your health in balance.
Proverbs 4:23d says "Guard your hearts above all else, for out of it flows the issues of life." It takes some work, practice, and patience, but when we seek Yahweh to reveal and heal our stress, issues, and emotions, we will begin to see Joy, Peace, and Rest in our lives and their affects on those relationships around us. Additionally, our hearts and minds will be open to more business ideas, opportunities, and we will have more success in our personal and business arenas. Our emotions will vibrate in the frequency we were always meant to be in balance with, resulting in divine health that leads to an abundant life. All negative emotions that cause stress can be released in that unified relationship with Yahweh and yes, this is a Key. We must plug into the positive emotional frequency of our Father God, and unplug from the negative emotional frequencies. It's a Philippians 4:8 perspective.
"All matter is energy." - Albert Einstein
Let's look closer. Health problems from stress originate from a destructive energy frequency that results in insufficient energy at a cellular level. This is the source for disease and symptoms. Everything is energy.
Look closer at how stress in Fight or Flight affects us. It is designed for emergencies to save our life. But if it's maintained or called upon and used at times when it isn't necessary we get into trouble. It shows up as symptoms which can turn into a disease. This is when the weak link in the chain breaks under the pressure of stress. Or, it can be described as our stress barrel overflowing.
This is how it happens, when our barrel overflows everything stops except what is necessary to survive. Our cells don't receive nutrition, oxygen, minerals, etc., plus they don't get rid of waste products and toxins while under this stress overflow. This results in an environment inside the cell that is toxic and doesn't allow for growth and repair. Look at the flip side though, cells that are open and in growth and healing mode, are impervious to illness and disease.
Although this is a very important topic, it is lengthy and I know we haven't scratched the surface on this topic, but I know we probably will have a deeper discussion about stress at a future time at ATSTT. We must know how to handle our lives, finances, and businesses without stress and on a positive emotional level so we may be successful and then we can remain in divine health and live above the sun in all we do.
Philippians 4:8 "Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.
(Some material taken from the Book The Healing Code by Alexander Loyd, PhD ND and Ben Johnson, MD, DO, NMD)
Engage the limitless supply!
Questions? Need help? Email ATSTT Support.
Want to get more than just a good read and information?! Click the button below and join the ATS Trading Tables Community today!Join Today!